CLASS: Starting a Business: Write a Business Plan
Commit your business idea to paper. It’s the key to Success!
This class walks you through the basics of putting your business idea on paper. It teaches the basic content of what is required and gives you help in thinking through some of the issues. It is aimed at folks who have a feasible business idea and are now ready to think through all of the details. It is the information that you need to attract people, money, and clients but it needs to be written. It helps you to describe your product or service, your market and your potential clients. Going through the Business Plan process reveals to you the strengths and weaknesses of your idea and how to improve it. It gives you the confidence to sell your idea to others. This process forces you to think through the critical issues in an organized way and sharpen your business skills. The business plan will help you prepare your roadmap for success.
You will learn the key elements of a business plan including:
- How to find important market and competitive data relevant for your business;
- How to figure out the unique benefits your business has to offer;
- How to position your business and develop a realistic sales projection.
- You will learn about market share and its importance
- You will learn about customer demographics and why they’re key
- You’ll learn to describe your business strategies
- You’ll learn the importance of describing your business succinctly
- You will learn to create a two-year financial plan
- How to price your services to make a profit
What People Are Saying About This Class:
- “Really helped me get my head around the business”
- “Great class to get started on a business”
- “These guys really know their stuff”
Registration Fee: FREE!
The password protected link to join this class will be included in your registration confirmation email.
If you have trouble registering, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.orgCLASS: Starting a Business: Write a B...
Date and Time
Tuesday May 23, 2023
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT