CLASS: Running a Successful Google Ads Campaign
A great majority of companies are looking to maximize their Google position, because Google holds over 87% of the search market share in the United States (StatCounter).
Google’s pay-per-click advertising platform, Google Ads, provides a way for businesses to drive traffic and leads to their website by targeting specific keyword searches. This places your products and services front-and-center when people are searching online for them.
To place your company at the top of the search engine list, learn more about:
CLASS: Running a Successful Google Ad...
- Google Ads and the types of ad formats available
- Different categories of keywords and how keyword research can help
- Tips on writing ads and landing pages
- The different bidding types in Google Ads
- How to leverage tracking for better quality leads
- Google Local Service ads - the alternative for home services businesses
Date and Time
Wednesday May 10, 2023
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT