CLASS: Excel - Advanced
This information-packed session will demonstrate with realistic examples some of the advanced functionalities of Excel, hand-picked based on our clients' requests and based on our 20 years of experience in the IT Training industry.
This workshop will include:
- Best practices when dealing with large amounts of data in Excel.
- Step-by-step on how to perform advanced functionalities such as: protect your worksheet, quick error-finding shortcuts, and worksheets.
- Advanced formulas allowing the calculation of data based on conditions and rules (SUMIF, COUNTA, ABS, Conditional Formatting)
- Complex functions to identify the maximum or minimum values, remove or identify duplicates, conditional formatting.
- An introduction of standard Charts, Pivot Tables, and VLookup formulas.
- Learn about the functionality of Dashboards, Slicers, and Pivot Charts.
Attendees will leave the session with tips and suggestions on how to even further their advancement on Excel, while getting their work done.
Copy of the recording will be sent to all attendees.CLASS: Excel - Advanced
Date and Time
Saturday May 13, 2023
9:30 AM - 11:00 AM EDT